3 new games from Lincoln Peters

I have checked in 3 game modules contributed by Lincoln Peters:

bolodd2.g is about "Tank battles, D&D style".

colonizer.g is about colonization of an alien planet.

space-civ.g: is a space colonization game with a time.g-like upgrade
mechanism for colonies.

The games are not in the game.dir yet, so you will have to use the "Open"
button to run them. There is a harmless warning about "big icons" in the
colonizer game. Just ignore it. I will fix this in the general game
overhaul. It is a also a good idea to check "Last Side Wins" if you have
AI-controlled sides in the colonizer or space-civ games, or the games may
hang.

Thanks Lincoln,