Why Eric doesn't like my personal style

>>>>> "Brandon" == Brandon J Van Every <vanevery@indiegamedesign.com> writes:
Brandon>
Brandon> It is a simple matter.  Eric does not like my personal style,

Neither do I.

Brandon> he thinks I'm an arrogant SOB.

I also believe that you are an arrogant SOB.

Brandon> He is somewhat correct, and I'm not going to change how I do
Brandon> business for him.

No doubt that's the secret to your success.

Brandon> His options are to get over it and accept that people with
Brandon> different personal styles can accomplish different things for an
Brandon> organization, or we will go our separate ways.

Please find something else to do or simply DO something and shut the fuck
up about it.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above