testing VS 2003

Lincoln Peters wrote:

> By the way, I think that it would be worth looking your VS
> 2003 Solution files.

Heh!  Well, I *did* assume that the point of providing them was for
someone to use them, and that generally requires looking at them.

> I'll assume that they work reasonably well, as I
> doubt you would
> have said anything if they didn't work.  Although that
> doesn't mean that
> we shouldn't test them before committing them to CVS.

Feel free.  Of course, they don't work without the #ifdef change.  I was
going to do that, but Eric's snippiness prompted immediate release.  I'm
leaving it to other parties now, so that someone other than myself
actually buys in to using the things.  Woulda been happy to perfect 'em
for you first, but not with Eric's attitude.

> Is there anyone else on this list who has VS 2003 and would be willing
> to take a look at the files?

Waiting for the crickets to chirp...

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

20% of the world is real.