Re: Rebuilding Units That Turn

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Elijah Meeks wrote:

> builds it, leaving you with just one unit.  How's
> upgrade work and is it easy to implement/use?

If you are talking about the time.g upgrade mechanism, the answer
is that I don't know; I have not bothered to look yet. IIRC,
Lincoln knows something about it, so I'll defer the real answer to
him or another knowledgable person. You could also look in
time.g (I think that is the file) and see if you can find it and
figure it out.