Burying the hatchet

Andreas Bringedal wrote:

> I appreciate candour but that can also be done without
> rudeness which is
> quite a difference.  It might _feel_ like a minor difference
> but saying
> 'this piece of coding isn't up to today's standards' instead
> of 'this sucks
> and are the worst kind of crap programming I've seen in ages'
> (not that you said that specificly)

I have never said the coding sucks.  I did say the Windows build
methodology sucks, in very unkind terms.  What I think happened is, I
had a very frustrating week with lotsa open source Unix-on-Windows stuff
that didn't work, and Eric and I managed to seriously get on each
other's nerves.  I am willing to put the matter behind us.  To the
credit of whomever occasionally *programs* the Windows code, it does
build with only 2 #ifdefs changed.  I still haven't verified if it
works, I've been very busy the past few days.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.