whose Windoze build it is anyways

From: Hans Ronne [mailto:hronne@comhem.se]

> So far, all we have heard from you is that you are unable to
> build a simple
> Windows app, despite trying hard for a week. Which raises
> questions about
> your ability to contribute in a meaningful way to Xconq development.

Well equally, what you guys have proven is you don't competently
maintain and communicate a proper Windoze build enviornment.  Not can't,
but don't.  I'm sure you guys do fantastic Linux build maintenance.
Your treatment of Windoze leaves a lot to be desired.  Honestly, if you
pulled any of this stuff with your Linux build, people would laugh at
you.  They'd say you were bad Linux developers.  Since you're good Linux
and Mac developers, I don't exactly expect you to be good Windoze
developers.  But I do expect you to not make excuses for your worst
practices.

> To prove yourself, you would have to "shut up, buckle down,
> and do a little work" as Eric so aptly put it.

Tell you what.  You guys admit what you have put inadequate effort into
(where "inadequate" means by general standards of Windoze development,
not your personal needs), and I'll give you proper MSVC project files.
I'm not interested in hearing any more crap from you guys about how your
lousy Windoze build practices are somehow my fault.

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

20% of the world is real.