Re: anonymous CVS missing Windows stuff?

Hello again,

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

> I'm using anonymous CVS as per http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/cvs.html
> .  When I check out module "xconq," I don't get any Windows stuff at
> all.  Ditto checking out "xconq-win."  No INSTALL-win, no xconq/win
> directory.  What gives?

Hmmm... Something does appear to be screwed up. I suppose you
don't have a directory named 'missing' either?

If you view the repository using webCVS (off the Xconq main page),
you will see that the 'INSTALL-win' file did make it into the
repository. I thought the webCVS view represented the mainline
branch of development, but perhaps it doesn't. If so, then it
would seem that I needed to specify an additional tag or something
when added 'INSTALL-win' and 'missing'. This could get somewhat
ugly....  Thanks for noticing it.