Re: update material display

> The algorithm in the patch I posted
> checks if the capacity for a material is 99, 999 etc
> using (storage+1)%10==0

Can't we come up with a clean way to say infinite?

-1 would be the obvious way (if it isn't already used).

Also, refman.texi should document whatever it is.

> In my game of bellum, besides being incorrect, the numbers totally
> overwrote each other. In the patch I implemented a number formatting
> function so that numbers greater then 9999 come out as nn.nK, n.nnM,
> n.nnG so that this can never occur.

"K" should be "k" but other than that, I don't have much of an
opinion.  Source: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/prefixes.html and
http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html (Upper case "K" is
usually a synonym for what would be better abbreviated "Ki").