Xconq on Windows

Hello all,

  A few things:

  (1) I have released a new Xconq bundle for Windows. Same
instructions as last time. You can get it at:
    http://eric_mcdonald.home.comcast.net/xconq
This includes all of the latest things from Hans, Peter, and
myself.

  (2) If you prefer to build the Windows binaries yourself, I have
done quite a bit of work on easing that process. There is also a
new piece of documentation in CVS, INSTALL-win, from Juergen
Ruehle and myself.

  Regards,