Re: Tcl/Tk Interface Unification

>I was thinking that with the enable-ui option we could then just
>choose an interface at configure time, and then, if
>enable-ui=curses:
>  make
>  make install
>would simply do the trick.

I see your point. I think we can have the best of both ways. First, we add
a configure option to make something else than xconq (tcltk) the default
target, as you suggest. Second, we enable building of all targets by name,
provided that the correct libraries are installed. That way, "make" would
build xconq (tcltk) and "make all-sdlconq" (or perhaps just "make sdlconq")
would build sdlconq without any extra configurations. It was the need to
add --enable-sdl every time you run ./configure that I wanted to get rid
of. I don't know how many times I forgot to do that and ended up not being
able to build sdlconq.

>IMO, the top-level Makefile would be greatly cluttered if we built
>the apps there. But, I agree, the executables would be easier to
>find if they were placed there. I will make it so executables
>(xconq,cconq,wconq.exe) get copied upstairs from their build
>directories.

An excellent idea.