HTML Documentation

The latest HTML version of the Xconq Game Design Manual is available at:
http://home.comcast.net/~eric_mcdonald/xconq/xcdesign_toc.html

Any suggestions as to how this manual or the other two manuals could
improved are welcome. I am particularly interested about how people with
little or no programming experience feel about the Game Design Manual.

  Thanks,
    Eric

P.S. I am aware of the glitch in the interpolation list example, and will
fix it before posting a fresh set of HTML files to the site.