Occupant Combat, Redux

Hey guys, if somebody gets a chance, can there be some
kind of overhaul of the occupant combat system?  I was
searching through the old archives and I noticed a
post by Hans stating that the current system more
represents units in a transport, like an APC.  Is it
possible to add a separate routine for units in a
city?  Otherwise, I think it's a real problem that
when units attack a place, they get free attacks on
all the occupants in that place.

I know, I know, but I promise I'll pick up Lisp for
Dummies next week and see how much I can contribute to
the actual code.