Re: (linux) xconq errors at exit

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 09:02:51PM -0400, Eric McDonald wrote:

> Which Tk is this with? (Not that it probably matters; I am
> simply looking for data points...)

8.4.3

> Also, when you say "when xconq exits only", do you mean you
> watch these messages only appear on your console while Xconq
> is exiting and not before?  And, if so, were any other Xconq
> windows, besides the one that contains the map displays, open?

Yes, that is what I meant, but I was bit hasty in that
conclusion.  After pressing Q, the messages actually appear
whenever one of the exit dialogs opens and/or closes.  The
specific exit dialogs that I am refering to are "Do you want to
save game before quitting", "You cannot quit without resigning",
and "You lost!".

Hope this helps.

Tom