Re: Downloading Xconq

I'll try to keep this updated, Hans is real good about
posting the latest binaries on the link I had.  I've
just been told that ActiveTCL doesn't have TCL8.3 for
download, so I need to update xconq.zip.  For those of
you who can't wait for the update, it should be pretty
easy:

Download xconq.zip from castironlife.sf.net

Download ActiveTCL 8.4.3.0

Unzip xconq.zip

Install ActiveTCL 8.4.3.0

Replace the tcl83.dll and tk83.dll files in the xconq
root directory with tcl84.dll and tk84.dll files from
the ActiveTCL root directory.  That should do the
trick, though I haven't had the chance to do this
myself (I'm still running 8.3).

If anyone has any problems, feel free to E-mail me.

Elijah