Re: Supply and AI

> I'd appreciate comments on the newest version of Cast
> Iron Life:
>
> http://castironlife.sourceforge.net/xcil-new.zip

Might be a while before I'll get around to playing it, but I have
added some links to http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/

Seems cool all the activity which is going on at
http://castironlife.sourceforge.net/ - hopefully it won't be too long
before you can start enhancing xconq, as well as just trying to figure
out what is already in xconq (well, and the functionality which is
only half-there :-)).