This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Xconq project.
Re: Setting Advanced Unit Size
- From: Hans Ronne <hronne at telia dot com>
- To: Elijah Meeks <elijahmeeks at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: xconq7 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 19:04:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: Setting Advanced Unit Size
- References: <email@example.com>
>Is there a way to set an advanced unit's size in GDL?
>It seems that the unit's size is stored with unit
>information, but I don't see any place in the .g file
Certainly. Just change:
(city 317 193 1 (n "Uruk"))
(city 317 193 1 (n "Uruk")(size 7))
in the Ancient Near East game to make Uruk start out as a size 7 city
instead of the default size 1.
Remember, however, that size is a dynamic property. Cities will grow or
shrink depending on the food supply.