Re: Xconq binaries with new unit view code

Is the Mac OS X one functional yet? I downloaded it twice onto two different machines and got the same behavior each time: after selecting "New" on the initial option screen it pulls up a window with two panes. The one on the left is empty, and the one on the right contains the string "Xconq by Stan Shebs", a graphic of eight hexes, the string "(no description)", a "Cancel" button, and a ghosted "OK" button. I can't seem to make it go beyond this point. I noticed that the icon is a lower-res Mac OS 9 style one rather than a Mac OS X one, so my first thought was that there was still some OS 9 flavored stuff in there gumming up the works, so I manually started Classic just in case and tried again, but it didn't make any difference.