RE: How to install and run Xconq for Windows

>I downloaded all the stuff, but I can't figure out how to use WINCVS to
>checkout the sources. Can you help step me through it?

The www.wincvs.org website seems to be down right now, but you can
find everything including the user manuals at this download page:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10072&release_id=47788

There is an excellent step by step manual with pictures and everything
named WinCvs-1.3.doc. I'm not going to post it here since it is 2MB.