Website correction - again and documentation comments

Sorry folks, I'm stil in a poor vision mode, which makes proofreading
difficult.  The site is

http://galileo.spaceports.com/~xconqapi

This time I used Outlook at work, so I could check the site and make
sure I wound up at it.  A few words about the Doxygen output.  The left
frame has the tree of the Doxygen output.  In C, most doucmentation will
be under "Data structures", Fielsds, Globals, and files.  Functions and
data values that have links to other Doygen pies are highlighted (red
for me), and links to non-Doxgen documents are highlighted and
underlined (blue for me).

I encoruage everyone that makes changes to the code to doucment the code
you modify.  If you go to Doxygen's home page, http://doxygen.org,
you'll se the Manual link in the uper right hand side bar.  The main
thing you  need to do is add a file tag at the beginning of the file.
The absolute minimum is:

/*! \file */

I'd prefer:

/*! \file kernel/actions.c
 * \brief Action implementations.
 *
 * A long description of what the purpose of the functions in
 * this file do.
 */

Documenting functions is fairly easy, also.   If you put the
documentation right
Before the function you're documenting, Look in any of the main include
files for
Examples.

http://www.earthdecision.com/Events/NameChange.html

Stanley M. Sutton                sutton@earthdecision.com
AIM:          StanleyMSutton     Ext: 113
MSNMessenger: sutton@t-surf.com  Yahoo: stanley_sutton