Comment on actions.c distribute_material

 I just merged the comments on ranged distribution in actions.c distribute_material with some comments of my own. Comments?

* \todo The adjacent distribution code and the ranged distribution

* code are not the same. Question: why not? FIXME in general: why is

* the algorithm here so different from run_economy? Should

* perhaps merge some of the code or at least ideas. But I'm not

* sure run_economy is quite right either in terms of making sure

* that it transfers supplies rather than losing them due to

* being full. Stanley M. Sutton comment. To be really accurate,

* this should be iterative, and prioritorized. If all units in range

* are full, the algorithym should check to see if the full units can

* transfer supplies to non-full units within their range, and so on.

* Since this could use an appreciable amount of ACP if there are ACP

* costs involved, it should really be solved by a global optimization

* algorithm that can figure out the best way to disribute all supplies

* to be distruted with the minimum outlay of ACP, perhaps limited by

* available ACP, a doctrine, a plan, or a player settable value as a

* percentage of the turn's available ACP, or a player setable maximem

* number.

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!