Re: AI is a pushover & UI

hronne@telia.com said:
>  here is what I think about tcltk, for what it is worth:

I don't want to get into a debate about Tcl here.  I think Stan's decision to
use SDL makes sense.  Tcl is not perfect, but neither is any other language.

Hans has some good points.  I welcome email discussions, but this isn't about
xconq, so I'm going to shut up unless I have something to say about *xconq*.
So far, that amounts to "xconq ROCKS! Thanks guys!"