Ancient Times -> Fantasy and Magic

Apparently I shouldn't trust my memory. It was Fantasy and Magic, and on the laptop here at work, I don't see any roads, at least at the beginning of the game. I'll reun it at home and see what happens. It may be a bug in the Cygwin build.

I also forgot to click the "Plain Text" button, so the orighinal to the group bounced.

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!