Problems with Cygwin Build

The good news is that I've run Standard Game, Steppes, Time through the ages, and left Ancient Middle East running when I left home this morning with very few problmes.  The AI wouldn't kill a single Egyptian reed booat by building a ship in order to twin the game in Time.  In all the games the down scroll isn't working correctly.  There is aabout a 1 or 2 pixel horiaontal strip every 10 or so pixels during the scroll.  All the other directions work without any trouble.

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!