Re: Compiling win32 under Cygwin

I did eventually get it to build, using a fresh, out of the box install
of cygwin.  I found that you had to link against the X11/ libs from the
win makefile and add a parameter to the ld flags to cope with an old
b20 bug involving an unresolved reference to WinMain.  I don't have the
flag here (writing from work) but I can send it along if there's
interest.

Unfortunatly, now that I have the build it won't run - it simply exits,
without any output.  Is there a verbose or debug flag to set so I can
get some output?

For what it's worth (I'm new here, of course) it's too bad the Cygwin
build is going away.  It seems like it wouldn't be too much work to
maintain it, and more people are going to have the cygwin (or at least
ming) environment than the CW or VC envs.  Besides - it's open source,
and that seems to be the spirit of the project.

Thanks for your help, Hans!

-joe