Mac Carbonization committed

I've just committed the rest of the Carbonization work done so far.
This is still incomplete; while the Classic build seems fully
functional, the Carbon build crashes on its first atttempt to draw
imagery in the player setup dialog.  Many bits of code, especially
relating to file I/O, are simply diked out.  Although the change set
is large, most of them are mechanical things forced by Carbon's
stricter subset of the Mac toolbox.

Next step is to fill in and debug.

Oh yeah, this also means everything builds with PB and GCC on
OS X, still crashes in the same place though. :-(  I'll be
committing the PB project when it's cleaned up a bit, no more
need for CW then, at least on OS X.