Various xconq improvements

I have checked in several more bug fixes and interface improvements. See
the ChangeLog for details. The most important stuff is:

1. The build code bug just reported by Lincoln has been fixed.

2. The problem in "big icons" games where the tcltk interface would redraw
half the screen offset a few mm vertically has been fixed.

3. Different colors are now used to show units belonging to different sides
in the tcltk world map (feature ported from the Mac interface). The colors
are the same as those used for the default emblems.

More bug reports are welcome. I don't have much time to do game testing
myself. I am aware of two more bugs in the tcltk interface that I am trying
to fix. One is the horizontal offset of some update rects at the very right
end of the map. This is not related to the big icons problem since it
happens also in the standard game. The other bug has to do with units
disappearing at the date line in wrapped worlds. It seems that one column
of cells is actually hidden from view, even though it and the units it
contains does exist.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se