Re: GUI bug in advances

My fixes to the "city at the edge of the map" bug have now been checked in.
I have also fixed another bug in the resource-usage drawing code for
advanced units. If you select a new unit, the resource usage of the old
selected unit should now always be erased, and the usage of the new unit
drawn instead. This did not always work previously.

There is another update bug, however, which remains to be fixed. It is
triggered if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the map, and
causes all unit updates (not just those at the edge of the map) to be
displaced 1 mm vertically. I suspect that the tcltk interface does not
quite understand where the end of the scrollbar is.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se