Xconq startup dialogs

I have checked in a number of improvements to the startup dialogs. Several
bugs that sneaked into the code during the last few months have also been
fixed.

The most important changes are in the player setup dialog. The player and
AI that can be set for each side are now clearly separated. I hope this
will make things easier to understand for new players.

I have also overhauled the font usage. Fonts are now set specifically for
each platform since what looks good on one platform usually looks awful on
another.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se