Building doesn't ever use treasury?

So far, almost every command I've documented in actions.c (about 1/2 way
through), checks to see if the teasury can be used to supply materials.
However; do_build_action expects all the materials to be supplied by the
building unit.

I'm sure you're all getting tired of explaining all things I run into
while documenting the code, but I really do appreciate the
explainations.