Re: coredump

>If there's anything else I can try, let me know.

One thing you could try is to compile the code as plain C (I'm assuming
that you are using a C++ compiler). The last major change to the code (and
the only one of any significance to tkisamp.c in two years) was when I
checked in Ed's C++ compatibility patches two months ago.

The other thing is to go further back in time and figure out when the
problem first appeared. Maybe you should go all the way back to January,
when xconq development was resumed. Then check the half-time to now (April)
etc. It is possible to indentify a problematic checkin in just a few steps
this way.

It would also be useful to hear from other Solaris users on this list if
they have the same problem (or not).

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se