Re: Xcong for Win XP

>I was wondering where I can get a copy of the executable and necessary
>libraries/files/DLL's for Window's.  I was confused by what exactly I needed
>to do after looking at the INSTALL file in the xcong-7.4.1.tar.gz file.
>Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can provide!
>
>Mark Lucchesi
>mark.e.lucchesi@boeing.com

There will be some windows test binaries available soon. Can't promise that
they will work with XP since I haven't tested that, but they do work with
Win98.

You can also build your own binaries from the CVS sources if you want. They
now compile natively under Windows. No need to use Cygwin any longer. See
my post from April 21st for details.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se