Re: Two more AI bugs

> Perhaps one of the existing test games could be adapted for this?

Hmm, I took another look and those tests would seem to be closer than
I realized to being automated.  At least some of them.  I checked in a
few makefile and cvsignore fixes to "make check".

This found bugs.  One of them was that running

 ../kernel/skelconq -f ../test/all.g -L ../lib <libtest.inp

from the test directory causes a core dump.  I didn't diagnose it
further, but I'd guess that the code is confused about how big the
world is.  The all.g file looks like the following which gives one
width and then later changes it:

(area 20 20
  . . .
  (width 30)
  . . .
  (height 25)
  . . .
)

This probably can be an error, but it shouldn't be a core dump.