	From: Erik Jessen [mailto:ejessen@adelphia.net]
	Sent: Sat 22-Jun-02 10:35
	Cc: xconq7@sources.redhat.com
	Subject: Re: Thought process of a colonizer

	Changing the thread slightly here: what do we consider a
"reasonable"
	computer
	for this game? (i.e. the target hardware)

	400MHz?
	1G?
	1.5?
	2G?

	I ask, simply because the game may do things in awkward coding
ways, to save
	some cycles, when with faster hardware, there's more
maintainable/flexible
	ways to do it.

	Erik