RE: Mutilple maps?

>Actually I was thinking of multiple scale maps, such as strategic and
>tactical levels, but supporting 3D would be nice, also.  I suspect that
>doing both won't be much more work than doing either serpeatly. :-)
>
>Just glancing at the code, a good first step might be to replace all the
>explict x and y dependancies with a co-ordinate struct, which would
>support both multiple co-ordinates and scales.

Well, this is how the game already works. You can zoom the scale for each
map, and you can have several maps with different mags and focused on
different parts of the world open at the same time. This in addition to the
strategic world map that is attached to each map in the tcltk interface (in
the mac interface, the world map is a separate map in a floating window).

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se