Re: CRT Combat Model

>From: Jim Kingdon <kingdon@panix.com>
>Have you looked at wrecked-type?

Jim, yes, I looked at this.  For AH style games where multiple-unit attacks
are usually required, I don't want a single unit to be able to overrun
another unless odds are high.  That got me thinking I could use the
wreck-type to keep the defended hex temporarily occupied and force a second
attack.  For larger attacks, several supporting attacks should be needed to
reduce the defender's hp before an overrun is attempted.  With the exception
of being able to advance more than one attacker onto the vacated hex, I
should be able to achieve statistically similar results with model 0
hit-chance and damage tables.  Defender wrecks that survive the attacker's
turn would be eliminated with supply rules or something during the
defender's turn.  That's my idea at this point.