-host and -join

> How though would it be to fix -host and -join? (Too hairy code for me.)

Hmm, I haven't fixed this yet, but I did do some investigation.  The
first problems are documentation - the syntax for -join is
hostname:port not game@hostname as the -help message says.  The -host
option seems to accept either game@hostname:port or hostname:port.

Having done that, -join works for me (using a host which I set up
using the tcltk GUI).

But -host is a problem.  Here's the situation.  I found that if I
tried to host with -host, the joiner got stuck in the following loop:

   /* Keep talking to the host until the game is all set up. */
   while (current_stage != game_ready_stage) {
       receive_data(0);
       }

in x11/xconq.c.  Maybe this needs to be a do/while instead of a while?
I stopped digging at this point.  If I get some more time I'll
hopefully get back to it, although if someone beats me to it, that
would be great too.