GPL-general??

Hello

The survival tactics you have been talking about, made me
thinking about incorporation of available freeware stuff
from Panzer (Allied ...) General.
Just take a look at
http://mitglied.lycos.de/ThomasKluetsch
There is a lot of user-made icons available (?) for
new scenarios, there are maps and much information about
units. Maybe there would be also some people who would
like to play PG-like game.

The main problem is, if it is legal. I think that there
should be no problem for personal use, but would it
be possible to include it (or at least part of it) in
the official x-conq distribution.

Maybe it's worth writing to some of PG-home-developers for
their support in xconq project.

What is your opinion?

r.