Re: How to fix the xconq network code

>Do you think it would be good to add capability to resync unsynced games,
>as a safety net? That could fix any probles due to hairy network problems
>and make it 110% reliable.

Definitely. This is next on my to-do list, together with fixes to save/restore.

>Maybe if -host and -join options worked, I could write the master server
>and connector clients in some scripting language, and provide te server?
>How though would it be to fix -host and -join? (Too hairy code for me.)

Sounds like a great idea. I didn't realize the command line was broken
since I never use it. Should not be too difficult to fix since the host and
join code still works fine when executed from the setup dialog.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se