Upgrade for "cave.g"

I looked at the code for "The Cave of Wandering Death" and noticed that,
according to the author, "It could be much elaborated."  So I tried
elaborating on it.

In my new version, multiple players are supported and can fight over
control of the cave, sort of like in a typical "conquer the world"
period (orc holes, nests, and pentagrams can be captured).  In addition,
all items have properties that make them desirable (e.g. a ruby that
shoots lightning), some of the monster definitions have been modified
(e.g. elves move faster, imps can move through rock...), and the
material definitions (food and water) actually work now.  I also changed
most of the graphics; many images now are borrowed from the "Lord of the
Rings" game.

Is there a place for new games to be sent?  Should I send it to this
list?

By the way, does anyone here know who wrote the original "Cave of
Wandering Death"?