orange

Stanley Sutton sutton@earthdecision.com
Mon Oct 14 09:24:00 GMT 2002

For me, at least, the LemonChiffon is unreadable.  Unless I highlight
it, I can't read it.   I don't know if it's Xconq or some sort of
interaction with my .Xresources settings.  I normally run with white on
blue in slightly larger fonts; since I have low vision due to diabetic
retinopathy.  I can't really tell if the displays are white on
LemonChiffon, or a very light gray, but I can barely see that there is
text there.

Stanley M. Sutton
sutton@t-surf.com
AIM:                    StanleyMSutton            Ext: 113
MSNMessenger: sutton@t-surf.com  Yahoo: stanley_sutton