newbie question re CRTs

I am a recent migrant to Linux from Windows and while
investigating some problems with X11 I ran across xconq.  I
have downloaded and built 7.4.1 on my laptop and played the
sample game. I have also read the documentation.

Now in my profound ignorance I cannot even determine how to
implement a 'traditional' odds based CRT in Xconq.  I don't
know if this is even possible.  So my questions are:

a.	Can a traditional AH-SPI type boardgame be ported
directly to xconq?

a.1	If yes, can someone give me an example of implementing
an odds based 1D6 CRT that uses results like D-ELIM, H-
EXCH, EXCH,  A-R, D-R, etc.

a.2	If yes, can someone give me an example of how one
scripts a game so that one can 'group' and move a 'stack' as
one entity and how one attacks with a 'stack' or sub-stack.  Is
a 'stack' a unit type?  That has parts?

b.	If the short answer is no, then can someone give any
recommendations on alternative design strategies for
converting a traditional IGO-UGO board game using multi-
phase movement and odds based combat into an xconq form?

Regards,
Jim

---   *** e-mail is not a secure channel ***
James B. Byrne                Harte & Lyne Limited
vox: +1 905 561 1241          9 Brockley Drive
fax: +1 905 561 0757          Hamilton, Ontario
mailto:byrnejb@harte-lyne.ca  Canada L8E 3C3