Re: Windows build?

(CC'd back to the mailing list in case others are interested, or want
to offer help).

> So, if I can simply get Xconq to let me have enough units & hexes, and
> get it to let the user do arbitrary edits (add/delete/change units)

Ah, OK.  That shouldn't be too hard using designer mode (not that I've
used it myself, but I think it works).

> any automation of the rules is icing on the cake.

It would be a (much?) bigger project but then you'd get other benefits
like being able to play against the computer.

> Do you know where I can find tips on doing a Windows build that I can
> then ship to people

I haven't done anything on Windows but you might find one in the
archives.  You might find you need a moderately new version to be able
to have more than 126 unit types (see for example

2000-08-10  Stan Shebs  <shebs@shebs.cnchost.com>

	    * help.c (u_histogram, t_histogram, etc): New globals.
	    (u_property_desc, t_property_desc, uu_table_row_desc,
	    etc): Use as
	    dynalloced space instead of fixed-size arrays.

).