Question on implementing new games

Hi,

I'm thinking of implementing Conquer using the Xconq engine (oooh! what a
surprise!). One of the things you get to do is that when you set up your
civilization, you get a few points which you get to spend in order to give
yourself a better location or more money or... at the start of the game.
Would this be feasible using the GDL? Is there a sample game I can look at
for inspiration?

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>