Questions about some modules

Hi,

I just downloaded Xconq 7.x (whatever is currently available by FTP). I
tried playing a couple of games and it didn't go quite as well as I'd hoped.
My first game was the Civ II module. There seems to be a lot of elements
from the game missing but maybe it's because I don't know how to use it
properly. For example, how do you fortify units? Also, can you do stuff like
"Auto settlers" that are available in the original version?

Something else I'd like to know: is someone working on a Conquer module?
Something based on the Conquer game by Adam Bryant and Ed barlow.

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>