Re: Forum & Compiling xconq

>I am ready to invest myself in the task of creating
>and maintain a zip file containting all binaries that
>a newbee needs to download in order to run xconq on
>the most spreaded platform. Actually I think this is a
>very worrying question.
>
>I need to gather as much information on previous
>experience on attempt compiling xconq on MS-windows.

Jakob Ilves made xconq Windows binaries recently that are avilable on the web:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/illvilja

Haven't tried them myself, but they are supposed to work fine. The source
hacks that Jakob made to make things work under Windows are also available
at the same location.

Maybe we should have copies (or links) at the xconq home page so that
people can find them?

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se