Re: logistics game

> Let's check it in!

Done.

> Any ideas for a more interesting name?

Hmm, not yet :-).  I'm not sure that "standard game" is a very
inspiring takeoff point.  I suppose one could look for synonyms for
"empire" - "principality", "fiefdom", er, I don't think I'm thinking
big enough.  Like "evil empire", "foundation" (for Asimov fans),
"catholic church" (er, that one might be a bit too controversial :-)),
&c.  Then there is the whole "federation", "union", &c family
(typically used for the good guys or those who would paint themselves
as such).

I also have this doubt of whether the game should be more developed
before we "waste" a good name on it, but I think a good name is more
likely to cause improvements to the game than the other way around
(see, I haven't totally lost the "Red Hat marketing culture" :-)).