Game module versioning

A while back, I mentioned the possibility of doing something to
better distinguish "finished" from "unfinished" library games.
The problem is that as the system evolves, there will always be
games in progress as well, but still, players want to know which
ones are ready to play.

My proposal is to add version numbers to library modules, and
then add a "Show All Games" checkbox to new game dialogs.  The
box defaults to off, in which case only games at version "1.0"
and above will be displayed.  Otherwise, all games listed in
game.dir will appear.  In addition, the version number should
be prominently displayed in the dialog.

To simplify logic, I would propose to not to try to get
clever about rulesets that are "0.5" that have "1.0" scenarios,
and put the burden on game designers to not label scenarios
as finished if any of the base modules are unfinished.