Re: Multiple units tend to be displayed as one

> Just committed the fix to CVS - was using a single flag to do two
> different things, splitting them up did the trick.

OK this fix works for me.

> Took more time to set up a test case to run under GDB than to tweak
> the code...

Well, I just pulled a saved game out of my library.  Although I
suppose that helps more for checking whether it is fixed than for
getting GDB fired up at the right spot.

Here's a new one:

When you load a saved game (using "xconq -f foo.xcq") the terrain uses
the boring patterns rather than the textures.  If you start a new
game, it works right.  Bizarre, huh?

I feel kind of guilty not sending in patches for any of these, I do
often read the code looking for a fix but I usually get lost in the
tcl.