Interface changes

I have just checked in the latest in a series of changes aimed at making
the two interfaces (two since xtconq is no longer with us) more similar to
each other. The mac interface can now draw border images, such as rivers,
and handle terrain transitions, and the pseudo-isometric drawing on the mac
works again (as previously, you can use / and * on the numeric keypad to
change the map angle). A set of single color emblems has been added that is
used as default emblems in both interfaces. I have also made some other
minor improvements to the mac interface, notably to the game window.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se