Re: Uses for change-type action?

Well, the simplest example that I can conceive of would
be "chess," where pawns are promoted at the far rank.
And actually, I was thinking about the possibility of a
multi-player chess-like game, where the world is very
constrained, but each player starts with the standard 16
pieces which move in the usual manner.  But I think the
xconq kernel would be overkill for this.

A possibly better option would be one in which after some
development/advancement, a town or village can be "upgraded"
to, say, a "city."  But based on earlier discussions, it
sounds like this would be handled as "deleting one unit
and creating the new one that replaces the old."  But it
would be nice if I didn't necessarily need to set the
production again.  Similar comments can be said about
"upgrading" units that have movement capability.

				Bob